Thursday, May 27

25 things about me.

1. One of the happiest moments of my life was in Grade 3, when I learned that we were allowed to borrow books from the library.(1st graders and 2nd graders weren't allowed).And the first book I borrowed was Bobbsey Twins. *bookworm spazzing*

2. I love collecting notebooks. Notebooks with cute stationary, with a cute cover, with cute paper. I've been seeing a lot of these lately, and I'm frustrated that I can't afford them!


3. All my passwords in different websites are the same. It's also my motto. *Hint: It's a song title. ;)

4. I got to say that I really loved God from the bottom of my heart when I was 18. Truth to tell, I was waiting for the time when I can say that, and it came.

5. I want to learn pottery. And no, it's not because of Yi Jung from Boys Over Flowers.

6. I'm thinking of opening a dress shop one day here in Marbel, so that people here can dress better have chic gowns. My brand will be "Happy Caprice". hohohoh.

7. It doesn't matter if I'm poor there. I just want to live in Italy!

8. If I could live in an anime world, I'd want to live in Nodame Cantabile's world. As a pianist.

9. I think I only just fleeted through my 18 years. But by 2008, I had goals in mind, and that's when I felt I started to live.

10. Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I have nothing to say.

11. With point 10 in mind, I still prefer writing, and that's when I can be heard.

12. My alltime favorite American Idol is David Cook. Kris Allen is a distant distant second. ;p

13. I love taking blogthings.com quizzes.

14. I used to think that I hate cooking. But when i saw people enjoying what I cooked, I started to regret I didn't take HRM in the first place.

15. BTW, the only things I know how to cook are spaghetti and leche flan. My methods of cooking are confined to reheating canned goods, frying and barbecuing. heheh.

16. Aside from time travel, a superpower that I would really like to have, is the power of persuasion (Like the girl in Heroes season 1). Whatever I say, people have to do. mwahahaaha!

17. I think carefully on what I'm going to say. It's a habit that's hard to break.

18. I'm afraid of spiders. Especially the big hairy ones that pop up out of nowhere. Spiders cannot EVER touch me.

19. I'm very openminded. My beliefs and opinions are influenced by many ideas.

20. Oftentimes I thikn up likely situations where I imagine how it's going to play out and the clever things I would say, but probably won't.

21. I don't have a bank account.

22. When my attention tunes out, I doddle on the corner of my notebook/ textbook. I can't help it.

23. Even if my dog didn't take a bath, I still hug her like a living stuffed toy.

24. I don't like getting angry in public. But I do get angry. I even have an ugly angry face. Ask my brother. ;p

25. I prefer taking public vehicles to riding our car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! i really appreciate comments.