Monday, July 19

Keeping it in.

Back in high school, one of the highlights of your day was to see your crush. Isn't it the same for everyone?
Back then, my growling stomach would quiet when I see him. Literally, nabubusog ako makita lang siya. No wonder there's a saying, that a person in love can't eat. So cheesy. I blame it on the hormones.

When I entered college those hormones decreased. Or maybe handsome guys in the campus decreased. I was so engrossed in my studies and was having too much fun with friends to worry about boys. It's true though, I didn't get to cross paths with the hunks much. Too few of them.

So how is it that I have a schoolgirl crush again? To fill my boring days? Whatever it is, it's really hard to keep it in. If I was still in high school, I'd blab about it to my friends. But with age comes wisdom.   For Pete's sake, I'm 20 years old. But I feel like I'm 16 again.

Crushes are both pleasing and annoying. It makes you happy, but you're also aware of how painfully silly it is. Well, at least I think it is. Crushes are for school girls. I'm not a schoolgirl. Crushes are one-sided. I'm tired of one-sided.

So my way of exorcising the demon is to write it down. This little post will be passed over. It is of no significance and a few will read it. I will risk that. only one other person knows what I'm really talking about.

Here it is: I have crush and I really like his smile. Sometimes he has that lost puppydog look that I find cute. I like it when he calls my name. I sneak glances but I rarely talk to him ( I don't know what and how I'm going to talk about)

This really feels like high school. But oh well. My friend said that crushes are meant to be enjoyed. I won't see him for two months. That's okay. I need to focus on my review. Maybe the saying will come true: Out of sight out of mind. ahahaha. I'm such a schoolgirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! i really appreciate comments.