Monday, February 14

These Men

I blame February. This streak on love-related posts is all because of the month. It can't be a mere coincidence that I've been talking about love for the past few days. And later on today, I will spend Valentine's Day watching the Beatles' documentary on their love life in Bio channel. (Real. Life. Stories.) Yepee!

Anyway, this has been building up ever since I watched Inception last month but it finally has to be let out: I have a crush on Cillian Murphy. Gosh dang, he's always been this creepy villain in Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins to me, and starring as the villain in Red Eye only made it worse. But his starring in Inception has made me take notice of him. He is one hell of a good-looking guy.

Look at those blue eyes! That profile! Just watch him in Inception. He's a musician, a Beatles fan, intelligent and shies from the limelight. I swear, he's endeared himself to me. haha

And since we're on the topic of my Hollywood crushes, here are some of them:

Anton Yelchin

The Russian accent in Star Trek was so cute. Imma watch out for him in the future.

Rupert Grint

of course. He's so down-to-earth and easy going. And he's RONALD WEASLEY.

Shinichi Chiaki

He's not Hollywood, and he's only a fictional character, but he will remain one of my favorite heroes of all time. I want my Chiaki-senpai as well! -____________-


That's it for now, but I think I'll post new Hollywood crushes in the future.

Happy Valentines everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! i really appreciate comments.