Saturday, February 12

To love Him

It makes me sad to read about these people who don't believe in God. They are good people who don't believe in Him. I don't know, I just feel like they're missing something really big in their lives. I mean to me, there's no question about going back to the days when I didn't acknowledge him and believe in Him. My life is not the same as before. I've become more aware of the beauty in life, of the hope in living, and maintaining integrity. For me, it's really different once you've accepted him in your life.

So to see these people who lead good lives but do not accept Him, makes me sad. Just like the image says, Seek Him, and you will find more than you ever dreamed possible. I for one, think it's true. I'm not an enthusiastic church-goer. If you lived with my family...we don't attend religious organizations, we rarely go to mass, we don't pray the rosary, at least not anymore. Just worshipping him is enough. Besides, I find Catholicism to be too political and not very spiritual.  I hate that, so I don't support it. However, listening to his words is comforting and makes mass, when I do attend, at least bearable.

It takes a person who has sought Him and accepted Him to understand what it feels like to love God. I wish people would seek him more and live by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! i really appreciate comments.